- $35,010.00 -52,210.00/year*
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic
career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team of contract professionals that facilitates the execution and administration of contract agreements with Honeywell customers and suppliers. You ensure that final contractual documents are processed in accordance with respective Honeywell business processes and Honeywell business is conducted with the highest ethical standards, internal company policies and local and international laws.
* Advises internal customer.
* Interprets terms.
* Negotiates contracts.
* Drafts agreements.
* Negotiate NDA's.
* Ability to understand customer flowdown terms and conditions.
* Identifies risk in agreements.
* Escalates non-standard terms.
* Focus on speed of contracting.
* Reduce inefficiencies.
Travel to the US and/ or internationally:10%
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management from an accredited university
* 5+ years customer service or contracting experience
* 2+ years using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
* Due to export control regulations, this position requires US citizenship status.
* Must be able to read, write and speak English
* Superior communications skills (both oral and written).
* Ability to function as member of virtual team.
* Attention to detail and ability to work across functions.
* Integrity and strong focus on compliance.
* Solid analytical skills and strong business acumen.
* Sound business judgment and strong problem solving skills.
* Ability to prioritize work within time constraints.
* Drive efficiencies and process improvements.
* Strong organization and project management skills.
* Category: Legal
* Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PR 00604 PRI
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...